Monday, September 24, 2018

I will provide an italian to english translation

I will provide an italian to english translation












About:

I can translate any document from conversational Italian to instruction sheets, to academic-level texts, especially in the realm of psychology. I have experience translating videos and scripts as well as newsletters and information packets for national parks. 

Reviews


alevime:Excellent work and communication, absolutely recommended!!

rachaelgwinn:Wonderful to work with!

vino_monkey:Absolutely amazing work - and the presentation was better than I expected! Thank you!

rachaelgwinn:Was very clear with what she was looking for, and understanding of how long the translation would take for a slightly longer document. Overall a pleasure to work with!

agashya71:Excellent and fast communication, she conveyed attention and passion in her work. Good suggestions. Recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment