Sunday, September 16, 2018

I will translate chinese to english and vice versa

I will translate chinese to english and vice versa












About:

Hi guys,
Here is a brief biography about myself. 
  • Having been a certified Chinese tutor, I taught Mandarin Chinese to other language enthusiasts for over 3,000 hours.
  • I was raised by a Cantonese family and moved to the U.S. 15 years ago.  
  • I speak Cantonese/Mandarin/English fluently. I am passionate about cultural exchange, translating and teaching Chinese!
  • Check out my other gigs for transcribing and online Chinese tutoring! 

Tips:
  1. Please attach the file such as doc, pdf, xls. txt., or type the text contents in the message box. 
  2. Kindly contact me for any questions at purchasing my service.
  3. I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.


*****
I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
******You have given me the right for translating your document(s) and I will not hold any legal responsibilities after the document has been translated and delivered.

Reviews


veeleo:Great! Exactly fit my need.

lucytsang:Glad you are satisfied with the result.\r\nHope to work with you soon again!

elijahlow:Efficient and good quality translation

lucytsang:Thank you! Hope to work with you again soon!

jazz707:The translation quality is very poor. About 70 to 80% of text had to be re-translated and changed. The translator did not understand the meaning of source text and perhaps used google translator.


No comments:

Post a Comment