Saturday, September 22, 2018

I will be your super personal translator hebrew english russian

I will be your super personal translator hebrew english russian












About:

Hi Fellas!

For me, customers are above all.
100% satisfaction with the quality and the service of my gig is GUARANTEED.

If you need to get your text done from English to Hebrew or vice versa, I am your guy!
Well written and structured paragraphs, punctuation marks, correct grammar and rich vocabulary.
Let me know if you have any questions!

I translate:
Scripts
Social Posts
Books

Documents
Emails
Articles
Letters
Greeting Cards
User Guides

!שלום חברים
!אם הינכם מעוניינים בתרגום מאנגלית לעברית ולהיפך, אני כאן בשבילכם
 כתיבה תקנית מבחינת לשון דקדוק ומבנה, שימוש בסימני פיסוק, ואוצר מילים רחב.
עונה לכל השאלות.

מאמרים, מסמכים, כתבות ועוד.

Reviews


galrubin:Super-fast, great grammar, mega-professional!

arinayanko:Straight to the point order, good communication

itamarlevi:great experience !!!

itamarlevi:great highly recommend !!!

eytan3000:Excellent work!


No comments:

Post a Comment