Friday, September 14, 2018

I will do professional German/English to Russian and Russian to German translations and proofreading. My main FOCUS is LEGAL correspondence. And also I will be happy to help you with any kind of translation. + See More

I will do professional German/English to Russian and Russian to German translations and proofreading. My main FOCUS is LEGAL correspondence. And also I will be happy to help you with any kind of translation. + See More












About:

Hi,

let my shortly introduce myself. My name is Nastasya. I'm a Russian by birth. I have studied linguistics and have been working as translator and interpreter for 15 years. I have gathered my experience while working with German and Austrian companies. I also have a diploma in law which helps me provide high quality texts in the area of petrochemistry, business development, building legislation and more business documents. 

I'm a serious and reliable person. Currently I am on a maternity leave and I am trying to earn some additional money for my family :-)

Having the biggest experience with legal correspondence, I will be happy to help you with any kind of translation. I will do my work as quickly as possible, you can ask me for estimation before placing a gig.

Auch wenn juristische Korrespondenz mein professioneller Schwerpunkt ist, würde ich mich freuen, Ihnen auch bei anderen Themen behilflich zu sein, bitte schreiben Sie zuerst welche . Ich werde die Arbeit so schnell wie möglich erledigen, fragen Sie  mich natürlich nach einer Schätzung , bevor Sie einen Gig platzieren.
And, I'm not a Google translator ...! :) 

Reviews


qzbass:thank you very much! :)

vitalsgermans:Good job ! Thank You!

nastasya:Outstanding Experience!

macintosh495:Thanks a lot)

nastasya:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment