Thursday, September 13, 2018

I will translate from malay to english and vice versa

I will translate from malay to english and vice versa












About:

Hey guys, 

Are you looking for a translator to help you with your work or even need something to be translated from the Malay language into English? Well, you've come to the right person. I have experiences in translating texts and documents both in Malay and English. If you can give me a chance, I'll be sure to help you with your work. 

I'm offering 1000 words of translating services for just 5$. NO GOOGLE TRANSLATE, NO COPY AND PASTE. Just pure translation from English to Malay and vice versa with guaranteed quality. If you need more than the allocated words for the gig, just simply send me a message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. 

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me anytime. Thanks a bunch. Cheers :)

Reviews


hayqueekee:Excellent Job! A+++ seller. Perfect translation from Malay to English :)

nuris1404:Great Buyer! Looking forward to be working with you again :)

smik777:Good job. Thanks

nuris1404:Great Buyer!

googlechew:Fantastic seller. Recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment