Thursday, September 6, 2018

I will translate your italian and english documents

I will translate your italian and english documents












About:

I am offering a full translation from English to Italian and also from Italian to English.
Send me the documents or a scanned copy of them and I will translate them within two days. If you have something you would like to be edited or changed, I offer up to two revisions. If you have questions regarding the gig or have any special requests feel free to send me a message. I'm more than happy to accomodate. 

Reviews


jenniferflemmin:Alessandro did a great job on my translations and in a very timely manner. I would work with him again in the future and I would recommend him highly.

jenniferflemmin:Alessandro did a great job translating my documents, and in a timely manner. I am very happy with his service.

theitalianhope:It was a pleasure working with you madame. Thank you.

jenniferflemmin:Our communications started off slowly, but in the end I received the promised translated document in a timely manner. Yes, I would use Alessandro for future translations.

marines75:Very professional. Alessandro was a pleasure to work with. Very Prompt, got back to me right away! Would recommend him with translations.


No comments:

Post a Comment