Friday, April 10, 2020

Translate From English To Polish











About:

I will translate for You from English to Polish. 



Feel free to contact me about what You need! :)



I also do big orders, with a lot of words included.



Below are just some examples of translations that I have made for my clients:

(books, articles, letters, descriptions of products, products labels, resumes, manuals, content of web pages, content of apps, transcriptions,)



You can expect:



  • Professional translation
  • Delivery on-time
  • Friendly conversation


Reviews


:

Thanks for the translation.

:

Perfect and accurate translation! Reads well in Polish. Thank you very much!

:

Quick delivery and we are satisfied with the translation.

:

It was very easy to work with kacperkurek. The translation was done really fast!

:

This is my English to Polish translator. I will only work with him.




No comments:

Post a Comment