Sunday, April 26, 2020

Translations From English To Dutch











About:

Hi, I’m Clara and welcome to my gig!

I’m a speech therapist student in Belgium and native Dutch-speaking

What I will provide

  • a thorough translation of your text
  • an additional revision if needed
  • in extras, you will find the option for audio and video files

With experience as a translator for technical documents such as machine guides, economical texts, blogposts..., I would love to take my love for translation to another level with your help!

All your documents are kept strictly confidential so don’t hesitate to send me any kind of document.

I am all about being of great service to you, so don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I am very flexible, so don’t hesitate to ask for any custom orders!

Reviews


:

Great job!

:

Great translator. It was a pleasure to work with her.

:

Very good and fast translation. I recommend.

:

Great communication

:

Perfect thank you will definately use again very soon




No comments:

Post a Comment