Monday, April 13, 2020

Translate Your English Document To Spanish And Viceversa











About:

Do you have an English language document desperately needing Spanish translation or vice-versa? If so, you have come to the right place. By using state of the art software and English and Spanish language skills, I will translate your document using proper grammar, vocabulary and spelling.  Unlike automatic services out there, I don't do SPANGLISH.Feel free to drop me a line or two about your project and I will gladly send you a price and delivery time estimate.  Short and long documents are welcome.  ooking forward to be able to help your document reach a wider audience.

Reviews


:

Great Job, I am very please will definitely recommend to others

:

Great work :)

:

Danino was really fast and affordable for this translating gig. This is the 3rd one he does for me and I have not been disappointed I will continue to use him.

:

A very technical translayion done very well Thanks!!

:

Un trabajo responsable y cuidadoso, respetando el formato de guion. Muy recomendado.




No comments:

Post a Comment