Sunday, April 5, 2020

Translations Between Khmer And English











About:

Hello there! Raby is the name. I am 18 years old, I was born in Cambodia. I am a native Cambodian freelance translator and I've been translating for more than 3 years throughout my life. I may be young but do not underestimate me. I am experienced in translating between these two languages. Please leave me a message before ordering!



Have a nice day!

Reviews


:

Quick delivery; Quick response; and Quality service!

:

The seller contacted me very quickly and delivered an accurate translation to me very fast. Great service!

:

Thank you so much for the excellent translation!

:

Thank you for taking the time to make these quality translations! I appreciate it.

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!




No comments:

Post a Comment