Friday, April 24, 2020

Translate English To Indonesian 1000 Words











About:

Hi there, please call me Tio.



I am a native Indonesian speaker and I have been learning English for more than 20 years, mainly because I love it!



I have been translating English to Indonesian on Fiverr for 3 years, processing more than 1,100 translations for 600+ very happy & satisfied customers from all over the globe.



I will translate English to Indonesian or Indonesian to English from any text (app, business, culinary, medical, travel, courses, advertisements etc.)



I do 1000 words for one gig, which I will finish in 2 days. 



My service is based on quality over quantity. Unlimited revisions.

I give a 100% satisfaction guarantee, if you're not happy with the result,  you will be refunded.

Nobody can top that!



I guarantee accurate spelling and grammar since I always do double proofreading on all of my orders. No more errors!



You are the center of my service! I treat every order as an urgent. I always make sure to meet your deadlines and your personal needs, just let me know.



 My translation is professionally done and proofread by myself without the help of softwares or any kinds of outsourcing.



Feel free to ask if you have a question. What are you waiting for, order now :)

Reviews


:

Needed translation really quick and he got it done. It was really easy, just uploaded my documents and the next day translation was done.

:

Great Great

:

good job! thanks

:

Super professional and quick - wow :-)

:

Excellent service , quick , accurate , very easy to work with , fair price .....highly recommended .............




No comments:

Post a Comment