Sunday, April 12, 2020

Translate English Into German And German Into English











About:

I will professionally translate your text from German to English or vice versa.





                              Rates start at: 300 words per gig (US$5)

Perks:

1.       Professional translation by a German/English native speaker (I hold several English/German degrees & certifications)

2.       "Manual translation" - I don't use any software & every gig is translated by myself exclusively (confidentiality is guaranteed)

3.       Documents are proofread for orthography & content before delivery (additional proofreading available as an extra)

4.       I do translate almost every document you send - as long as it complies with Fiverr's TOS (when you order my gig, I assume that you do have the corresponding rights to use the documents respectively)

5.       Long term projects/custom offers welcome - so far I worked on eBooks, homepages, novels, etc.





Please purchase according to your exact word count to avoid delays/cancellations. 

Reviews


:

I can highly recommend this translation service!

:

Very great communication!

:

Perfect as always :)

:

1000 Dank für die tolle Arbeit!!

:

very professional!




No comments:

Post a Comment