Saturday, April 25, 2020

Translate Chinese To English And English To Chinese











About:

Hello!Welcome to my Chinese Translation gig!



I am a Fluent Chinese speaker,Majored in English.I provide bi-directional translation service between English and Chinese(Simplified). Every project will be done by MYSELF manually.Your satisfaction and the good review is my goal.Looking forward to a long and mutually beneficial working association with you.



English is normally British English so please let us know if you need American spellings, on the Chinese side it's normally simplified Chinese but can do traditional if required



Please note:Prices depend on the length of the document but start at $5 per 400 words.It is the price for common articles,for professional or technical documents to be translated,the service fee will be higher than that.If you are not sure,please drop me a message and send me the documents for a preview so that I can quote an appropriate price for the service,thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Translation was great!

:

Goodwok. There are some missing texts though.

:

Very responsive to multiple revisions, extremely quick delivery, patient in answering any questions

:

Thanks. Looking forward to work with you again.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment