Monday, April 13, 2020

Provide Professional Translation English To Russian Or Ukrainian











About:

Hi there!

My name is Lena. I’m from Ukraine, so I'm Ukrainian and Russian native speaker

I will translate for you any kind of text (literature, articles, essays, technical docs, websites, apps, games, etc.) from English to Russian or Ukrainian. I have Master degree and know grammar and punctuation of these languages perfectly. I will make sure that your text sounds natural for Russian or Ukrainian speaker.



Contact me before placing an order to avoid cancellation.

Big projects are welcome - contact me in advance for details. (Discounts are availible)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She fit my needs and did so quickly

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your fast offer and excellent translation. Hope to use your offers again

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

:

Very quick and quality delivery




No comments:

Post a Comment