Thursday, April 9, 2020

Translate English Into Vietnamese And Send Back Within A Day











About:

Why me? 



If you wish to find a person who can help you to translate the file naturally in her language and respond to you immediately. Why not me? 



1. I graduated in Business English as well as experienced in Content Marketing. That is why I'm sure that the files will be translated as exactly as I can in both style and context. 

2. I have worked as a Translator for 2 years. The fields I've usually worked are Cryptocurrency, Blockchain, Fashion, self-help, Marketing, Forex, Business, etc. 

3. With my enthusiasm, I will strive to support you as fast as I can by replying to you immediately. 



I provide: 



- Translating files in any field, especially Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, Forex and Self-help, Marketing, Business, Corporate, Travel, etc. 

- Writing content for Website, Facebook as requested. You just need to tell me your opinion, other things, let me do it for you. 

- Designing the illustration images by Photoshop or Illustrator (Extra cost). 



* All information and files I receive from you will be kept confidential. That's why there is no evidence in my portfolio.



So, let's start a great work together. 



Reviews


:

Third timing using this translator. Great job every time.

:

She deserves the best tip on Fiverr.

:

It was great working with Jane. Thanks to her we have our digital marketing content translated to Vietnamese. The final result is very accurate, and we're happy to work with her again.

:

Great English skills and a great translation into Vietnamese. As a benefit, she translated it so, that it fits the Vietnamese language style (with my agreement). Work has been done with an hour after I had placed my order. Thanks a lot, recommendation given!

:

Very good and hard working. Didn't need to edit any work from my end




No comments:

Post a Comment