Sunday, April 5, 2020

Translate From Spanish To Korean And Vice Versa











About:

Hi! I'm Catalina and I can help you to translate any material from Spanish to Korean, or vice versa.

  • I will take into account the context.
  • I will provide local cultural connotations and references for accurate communication.
  • I will check the spelling and grammar.
  • I will research on the related subject to fully understand the matter previously.
I take every project with responsibility and creativity. I look forward to being part of yours!



안녕하세요! 저는 카탈리나입니다. 스페인어에서 한국어로, 한국어에서 스페인어로 번역이 필요하시다면 제가 도와드리겠습니다.

저는 항상 넒은 시각으로 상세하게 자료를 해석합니다.

  • 같은 문장도 뜻이 변경될수도 있으므로 반드시 상황과 문맥 분석
  • 각 문화마다의 특성과 보편화된 기호나 상징의 현지화 
  • 맞춤법과 문법 점검
  • 전문적인 자료일 경우 그 주제의 이해를 위한 충분한 조사
언제나 책임감을 가지고 창의적인 사고방식으로 최선을 다하고 있습니다. 기대되는 여러분들의 다음 프로젝트에 함께 할 수 있기를 기다리겠습니다!



Hola! Soy Catalina y estoy aquí para ayudarte a traducir todo tipo de contenido de español a coreano, o viceversa.

  • Siempre tengo en cuenta el contexto.
  • Puedo aportar las connotaciones y referencias culturales locales.
  • Siempre reviso la ortografía y la gramática. 
  • Investigo sobre temas correspondientes para comprender totalmente el contenido.
Acepto cada proyecto con responsabilidad y creatividad. Espero ser parte de tu próximo proyecto! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excelente

:

Thank you! I hope to work with you again.

:

Great gig! Perfect translation and good communication.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment