Friday, April 24, 2020

Breathtakingly Translate Btw English And Vietnamese In 24Hrs











About:

Professional translation within hours



Hello! 



My name is Blaire. I was a freelancing translator intensively for 6 years and have been managing my own translation company for 3 years. I'm specialized in translations of English, Chinese and Vietnamese texts with well-trained skills and knowledge with competitive rates. With the help of a professional translation software like SDL Trados, no matter the subject, content or project type, I can handle it all expertly.



I attach great importance to the professionality and accuracy of the translated texts. As an advanced speaker of English and native speaker of Vietnamese and with 9 years of experience in the industry, I do not use translation software like Google Translator or Bing Translator. I do manual translation so that the target texts sound natural, accurate and professional.



Delivery time of the target texts varies by the word count stated hereinafter in each specific service package provided. However, please feel free to message me for a custom offer.



Every translation is proofread & with fast delivery.



I will work to your complete satisfaction.



I'm looking forward to working with you! Let's get started!

Reviews


:

The seller translated a Vietnamese conversation between two people with excellence. Not only that but she provided native speaker insights as to what was possibly going on between the two speaking Vietnamese who I was with. The PDF final copy was very well done that looked professional with graphics. Saved me from doing business with this person!

:

very professional and friendly. highly recommend!

:

Super fast and high quality translation. Thank you!

:

The translation is good, the language one by one correspondence, also specially helps us to separate the audio, is really very good, is worth recommending

:


No comments:

Post a Comment