Friday, April 10, 2020

Translate Welsh To English Or English To Welsh











About:

Please contact me prior to purchasing as ALL projects are different.

Previous Translations include work for the Welsh Government



Hi and welcome to my translation GIG



I will translate any text from Welsh to English or back!


As a native Welsh speaker, I am very experienced with the Welsh language and I am also fluent in both speaking and writing in both Welsh and English from my own education and experiences.


Welsh is a very difficult language as you may know.  Online translators will not give you a true translation and the grammar will be terrible. Google often gives different translations for words on different days. All translations will be done by myself and not using any kind of translation tools.



I sing and have acted on TV and on Stage performing in Welsh and English.



I am very enthusiastic about languages and would love to perform a professional translation for you.



Always message me prior to ordering and we can work out deals.


I hope to work with you soon

joiwch eich diwrnod (enjoy your day)

But if you put this in to google it says (soak your day)





Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was great working with Lowri, she's been very patient with me due to delays on my side and has delivered exactly what i've need at a good price. Definitely recommend.

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Very thoughtful and talented.

:

Thank you. I'm glad that you're happy with my work.

:

Wonderful! I needed natural language translation for early education children's materials.




No comments:

Post a Comment