Thursday, April 23, 2020

Translate English To Thai Or Vice Versa











About:

Finding a good translator that is fast & precise?



My name is Mix. I'm a Thai native speaker. I lived in Thailand and majoring in Computer Engineering. I have a passion for English since I was 12. And since then, I started to change my whole Environment to be English. I love to speak, write, and think in English.



That's why when I do any translate gigs I don't feel like I'm working. I feel like I'm spending my time with something that I already love.



I started this Thai translation gig since last year and most of the reviewers gave me 5.0 stars rating.



So, if you are interested, here are some things that I can translate:

  • Documents
  • Books
  • Websites
  • Texts
  • etc.


** It would be great if we get to talk about the work first before you place an order



I can assure that you'll get more than you paid for.



Have a wonderful day,

Mix.

Reviews


:

Extramix is high skilled in translations and English/Thai language. I highly recommend him and I will work with him again in the future! Thanks

:

great seller,fast respon and good work

:

Great work

:

good job thanks!

:

Thank you very much!




No comments:

Post a Comment