Friday, April 24, 2020

Translate From English Into Ukrainian Or Russian











About:

I will professionally translate your documents, books or eBooks, website, Amazon listing or any texts from English into Ukrainian or Russian and from Ukrainian or Russian into English in a short period of time manner. Just hand me what you need translated!



I'm a native Ukrainian and Russian speaker fluent in English. Also I am a professional translator and linguist. +10 years of experience in translation and languages. Attention to detaisl is the utmost importance to me.

My expertise has enabled me to work in many exciting projects across a wide range of subjects over the years including, for example, translating the
Peace Corps Volonteers’ presentations translation. 

Your business is important and you should rely on a guaranteed accurate manual translation that sounds natural to help it grow and succeed! 

Likewise, I also have extensive experience translating legal and technical documents. I can guarantee that you will receive a professional translation on time and all the time.

Feel free to contact me if you need more information and for smaller or larger projects



Reviews


:

TNX FOR YOUR WORK

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment