Sunday, April 12, 2020

Translate From English To Italian











About:

I will flawlessy and professionally translate any kind of text from Italian to English and vice versa.



I am a native Italian speaker with excellent command of English. I have an extensive experience (over 10 years) in translating and interpreting and hold a Business English Certificate Higher (C1 level) from Cambridge University. 



I can offer punctuality, reliability and accuracy. My sharp-eye for detail will ensure that you will be provided with the best-in-class work. My translations are 100% manual and your text will sound as if it was written in the original language, not translated!



This 3-package gig allows you to select the right service, but please do contact me to discuss details before purchasing the package. I am flexible and can tailor the service to your specific needs. The extra fee for additional words is $0,01 per word.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Ottime traduzioni! Grazie!!

:

E' sempre un piacere lavorare per ccamelia!

:

Very quick response time and translated the work in a very short time. Fantastic.

:

ottimo lavoro, come sempre! :)

:

Ottimo, grazie!!




No comments:

Post a Comment