Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Your English To French Translations











About:

Hello, Bonjour,

I am a native bilingual and professional translator with over 10 years of experience. Je suis une native bilingue et traductrice professionelle avec plus de 10 ans d'experience.

I will translate any text from English to French within a few working hours. I can translate any types of documents (books, articles, ads, etc.) Je vais vous traduire toutes sortes de textes de l'anglais vers le français en quelques heures. Je peux traduire toutes sortes de documents (livres, articles, pub, etc).

All my work is done manually. I don't use any translation software. I can work on words documents, pdf, .txt format and all the Office Suite. Tout mon travail est fait manuellement et je n'utilise pas de logiciel de traduction. Je peux travailler sur des documents words, pdf, en format .txt ainsi que toute la suite Office.

I translate 600 words/gig for 5 dollars. I also include in my translations: Je traduis 500 mots par gig pour 5 dollars. J'inclus aussi dans mes traductions :

  • Proofreading. Relecture.
  • Revision. Revision.
  • Perfect and accurate translation. Traduction parfaite et precis.


Please, contact me before ordering!!!



Regards



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Working with you was a pleasure, you have done an amazing and fast work. Really happy. Thank you very much.

Seller's Response:

Thank you and wish to see you soon

Seller's Response:

Exactly what I needed. For a first order, I am very satisfied. Great job, thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you !

Seller's Response:

Amazing work!! really efficient, I recommend to work with her :)




No comments:

Post a Comment