Friday, April 10, 2020

Provide Top Quality English To Japanese Translation











About:

Are you looking for a perfect, reliable and detailed English to Japanese translation?



Yes, you have just found the man who deliver it.



※THIS IS ENGLISH TO JAPANESE ONLY. I WON'T ACCEPT ANYTHING BUT ENGLISH TO JAPANESE TRANSLATION PROJECTS HERE. SO PLEASE DON'T SEND ANY JAPANESE TO ENGLISH DOCUMENTS TO SAVE YOUR TIME.



Who am I?



  • A native Japanese speaker
  • An UK university graduate in Film, Media, Journalism and translation
  • A content writer of my own media (+300k viewers/month)
  • Eiken Grade 1 holder(日本英語検定1級保有)
  • An owner of multiple websites
  • I never use automatic translation


I translate



  • YouTube video scripts

  • Websites

  • Articles
  • Amazon listings
  • Letters
  • Ads
  • Apps...etc

I won't translate

  • Legal or Medical Documents
  • CVs
  • Non-text style Documents

  • Game scripts
  • Any documents related to government
  • Song lyrics

Preferred Format

  • Word
  • Excel
  • txt file

  • Other formats are negotiable but no guarantee



NOTE: Please follow the word count that is set for the fixed price, if the documents exceed the set word count, it will be refused unless it's custom offer.

NOTE: Please don't send any offer with PDF or picture format file, if you want PDF to be translated, please send me a message first before placing the order.

Reviews


:

The seller was professional and did a good job with the translation proofreading. This was my most expensive translation of 8 and it took the second longest to get back. I also was only able to get part of my spreadsheet translated (I had accidentally missed some text I needed translated that was not forgiven). The seller was in his right as it would've been over the word count, but I might try to find another web site with more affordable Japanese translation next time.

:

Very polite and respectful and accomplished the task as described. I required just standard commands for a piece of software to be translated and he fulfilled the requirements.

:

Great work as always and will continue to utilise his services

:

Very fast response, was kind enough to translate some text I forgot to add

:

Excellent service yet again.




No comments:

Post a Comment