Friday, April 3, 2020

Translate Between English And Polish











About:

Hi,

I am a Polish native speaker living in US. I have been translating and writing professional English texts in biomedical field for the last 20 years. I can translate any text for you, including

  • scripts
  • diaries
  • press articles
  • subtitles
  • website contents
  • brochures
  • scientific text
  • instructions
  • etc.

 

Basic gig is:

  • Translate up to 500 words or review up to 1000 words of your text.

 

All translations are proofread. My goal is the satisfaction of the client so I will make any changes and reviews until you are happy!



PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING if you have very specific, technical, or otherwise complicated text.



I am available between 10am and 10pm PST (7pm - 7am in Europe).



Reviews


:

Very fast translation. Thank you

:

Great translation. Big thanks !!!

:

Great translation. Thank you

:

Perfect translation. Thank you !!!

:

Great translation. Thank you very much !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment