Monday, August 13, 2018

I will translate from english to greek and from greek to english

I will translate from english to greek and from greek to english












About:

I will translate your text from English to Greek and Greek to English. I will also proofread your text and revise it, according to your requirements.

Reviews


gamthemes:He is really co-operative and delivered on time work and highly recommendation this seller. Definitely will work again :)

bigblue08:Great buyer! It was a pleasure working with you!

toolah16:I had a wonderful experience working with this seller. Went above and beyond for me. Will definitely use again in the near future. Thank you.

bigblue08:Thank you so much for your good words! It's always a pleasure working with you!

konefsta:My cooperation with Panagiotis was excellent. He was polite, delivered every article on time and above all he was a trully professional. This is a rare thing here in Fiverr. I will continue working with him soon for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment