I will do perfect native english german translation ready for publishing
About:
My name is Stefanie, I'm here to provide you with a state of the art GERMAN, FRENCH AND ENGLISH translations.I'm a born German native speaker. and my mom is of a French background( Belgium), I speak French fluently. I obtained my Bachelor's degree in Translations and Interpretations at theMichigan State University(USA)(Class of 2009- German, English, and French).As a professional linguist, certified translator, holder of both TOEFL and IELTS certifications, my translation is focused on details such as grammar and sentence flow. I do not focus on a word for word translation, but rather on capturing the essence and the meaning of the original phrases.
Error Free Translation, No Mistakes. I offer professional and reliable service.
My translation ranges fromlegal content such as
contracts, certificates, terms amp; conditions to
articles, E-books, manuals, websites.Try
out this gig, you won't be disappointed!
My rate depends on:
The complexity level
of the text
·Word count.
NB:Your document will forever remain
confidential.
Reviews
euphonic: It was a perfect experience working with Stefanie and I can highly recommend her
stefanhofmannit:Thank you sir. Glad I could assist you.
onehorizongroup:Delivered early ;-) Great job.
stefanhofmannit:Thank you.
cairnsdive:Thank you for your help - great work

No comments:
Post a Comment