Saturday, August 4, 2018

I will translate mandarin to english

I will translate mandarin to english












About:

I am a native English Speaker. I have an extensive understanding of both Chinese and western culture. Though English is my first language, I studied and grew up with both languages from a young age. Having both the cultural understanding and being bilingual is one of the essential qualities needed for proper translation. These are the qualities that put me in a good position to translate any articles. 

  • I can proofread and improve your existing translation.
  • All translation will be contextual. I will understand the content of your Chinese text before translating it into English to ensure the meaning of your original document is brought out.
  • I will research to ensure the correct interpretation of an article and retain the meaning in translation. 
  • I write in British English which is very different from American English. Please let me know if you have a preference for either of them.

All that is needed now for you to do is buy our service, and I promise you will not regret your choice. 

NOTE: Please sent me an email if your article is more than 2000 words and I will send you a custom order.

Many thanks for clicking on my Gig and I look forward to giving you my helping hand.

Jasmine

Reviews


tomcheng:Very Good Service.

jmsbdupre:Very easy to work with.

tomcheng:Good Service

jmsbdupre:Love working with this client.

bigtobe35:very good


No comments:

Post a Comment