Sunday, August 12, 2018

I will professionally translate from english to russian

I will professionally translate from english to russian












About:

Certified English to Russian Translation

I have a 5 years of translation experience between English and Russian on topics of wide variety:

- Books;
- Amazon listings;
- Web content;
- Manuals and instructions; 
- Game files;
- Legal documents;
- Academic papers; 
- Handwritten letters etc. 

With this gig you will get: 

1. Professional translation from a native speaker: born and raised in the former Soviet Union; 
2. Flexibility: with the time, price, amount of work and topic; 
3. Profing, Editing, 2 Free Revision Opportunities;
4. Manual Translation: no machinery translation;
5. Confidentiality
6. Free Samples: send me a 100 word doc and I will translate it for you for free, so you can trust me. 

  • I provide an individual approach to every customer, so there are no strict rules for this gig. Just contact me beforehand and I will send you a custom offer. 

I'm ready. Let's get to work.
Я готова. Давайте начнем работу!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment