Saturday, August 4, 2018

I will translate accurately and manually up to 1650 words from Italian to Spanish and vice versa

I will translate accurately and manually up to 1650 words from Italian to Spanish and vice versa












About:

Hi and welcome. I'm Simone, a native Italian speaker. 

I can successfully translate:

  • Websites
  • Articles or Blog posts
  • Apps or App descriptions
  • Manuals
  • Emails or Letters
  • Books
  • Recipes
  • Flyers or Posters

and anything you want. I normally don't do legal or financial texts and adult material.

Send me your Italian or Spanish:
  • Text
  • Audio
  • Video
  • Pdf
  • Image
and I will translate them for you.
 
What will I do for you?

  1. I will translate accurately and manually your documents. The Audio or Video up to 5 minutes (for $5 extra / transcription + translation)
  2. I will translate them quickly and error-free in microsoft word or in any file format you want
  3. I will send it to you as soon as possible    


Don't hesitate and contact me!

High quality always
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed 

*If you have long translations

please contact me for a custom order*

Reviews


javierrico:Todo correcto.

simoavolte:¡Muchas gracias! Ha sido un verdadero placer trabajar para usted.

tommasofrezzato:Super Top! A+++++

simoavolte:Thank you so much! It has been a pleasure to work for you!

holyart:perfect job. top 10+++


No comments:

Post a Comment