Friday, August 3, 2018

I will translate your page (Non-Legal) material, or extremely specialized content.

I will translate your page (Non-Legal) material, or extremely specialized content.












About:

Welcome to The ALWAYS onlinetranslationservice!

Important Note:

DO NOT MAKE ANY ORDER BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR SENDING ME THE MATERIAL.


Do you Need super fast delivery (LESS THAN 12 HOURS)?

Please check my extras


I have 4 years of experience working for the CNN,AFPTV, The Christian Science Monitorand many other reputable news agencies.


I have worked with a team to translate the Dubai Smart Governmentwebsite.

I have more than 4 yearsof experience working on projects with SAGE,Gemalto, SanDisk,A.T. Kearney, the UN, UNHCR, USAIDand many others.

Completed 250 Projects on fiverr with clients from over 50 Countries.

I have worked with the American Author/Journalist
Nicholas Seeley, while writing his book “A Syrian Wedding”.

A documentary with the Canadian photographer David Smith.

And a full research with the American Author/Journalist Elizabeth Dickinson.

Due to the nature of my work, the translation provided is extremely professional, and 100% accurate.

Feel free to look me up on the professional networks for my full experience.

Best Regards

Adeeb Haddad

Reviews


juanpronk:It was an absolute pleasure working together with Adeeb. He exceeded our expectations, going the extra mile to deliver quality in a very short delivering time. I highly recommend working together with Adeeb.

luayjahshan:Accurate translation and on time delivery, great to work with

adeebhaddad:Job Description: Press Release.

luayjahshan:High-quality and timely delivery

adeebhaddad:Job Description: Press Release (Accelerate SME Jordan in Partnership with Thomson Reuters)


No comments:

Post a Comment