Friday, August 3, 2018

I will create subtitles for your video in english or portuguese.

I will create subtitles for your video in english or portuguese.












About:

Hey there!


Are you are looking for someone who can create subtitles for your videos in English or Portuguese?  If yes, welcome, You came to the right place!


Nice to meet you, my name is Richard,  Portuguese is my mother language and I speak English fluently. I can Subtitle your video in English and/or Portuguese, depending on your needs. 


I can deliver the subtitles in a .srt file, .txt or any other format of your preference.



In  24 hours I can provide you with high-quality subtitles for the reasonable rates of $1 per minute!


And that's not all, I offer unlimited revisions, The job is not done until you are 100% happy!



If the above sounds interesting to you, please leave a message, let's talk about it.


Thank you! 


* For videos longer than 15 minutes, please contact me.

Thank you.

Reviews


jeffreykendallw:That was great!

richardfmendes:Happy to oblige!\r\n\r\n

vitormaiapage:Another greate GIG done. Thank you very much.

richardfmendes:Another great experience working with him : )

danielmanfrim:Bom e rĂ¡pido.


No comments:

Post a Comment