Saturday, August 4, 2018

I will provide mandarin chinese to english translation

I will provide mandarin chinese to english translation












About:

I'll translate whatever you have in hand and send it back to you in a Microsoft word document, unless stated otherwise. I can do both Traditional and Simplified Chinese. I'm pretty flexible so if there's any special requests do just ask! 

On a side note. Do check out @supersparrow on Fiverr! She's my partner in translation and has helped me in countless projects.

What's mine is also hers :) 

But what's hers is still..hers. hahahahaha 

Reviews


triptrain:Highly recommended !!!!!! The best translation service ever on Fiverr!!!!

billykukadia:Excellent experience in exection of work addressed and received, thank you.

toryrice3511:will use again!

arianamiccolis:Very quick!

tstruk:Perfect, thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment