Sunday, August 12, 2018

I will translate a page from english to hebrew or vice versa

I will translate a page from english to hebrew or vice versa












About:

(Hebrew at the bottom)

Hi! I will translate your texts Heb-Eng and vice versa!
No awkward Google Translate results!

Contextual translation with research! To provide the best translation possible, I will educate myself on the topic to make sure everything indeed makes sense. 
Proofreading provided!

500 words = 5$! 
Discounts on large texts!

*Please message me before placing an order!
By doing so, I can provide you with a custom offer best suited to you and your needs.
However, you are not obligated to do so and are free to place an order directly on my page.

I'm happy to help!

היי! אתרגם את הטקסטים שלכם מעברית לאנגלית וההיפך!
בלי תוצאות מוזרות חסרות הגיון שתרגום גוגל מספק.

תרגום לפי קונטקסט עם מחקר! כי לתרגם את הטקסטים שלכם בצורה היעילה ביותר, אקרא על הנושא המדובר בטקסט כדי לספק תרגום קונטקסטואלי והגיוני בתחומו. 

500 מילים = 5$!
הנחות על טקסטים ארוכים!

* בבקשה שלחו לי הודעה לפני ביצוע הזמנה!
בכך אוכל לספק לכם הזמנה מותאמת אישית לצרכים שלכם.
עם זאת, אין בכך מניעה מלבצע הזמנה ישירות דרך העמוד שלי.

אשמח לעזור!

Reviews


mtarichi:Thnks jeniachingu!

jeniachingu:Pleasure to work with!

berel1234:Great work!! Super professional translator!

jeniachingu:Pleasure to work with!

amandaioanadavi:Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment