Friday, August 3, 2018

I will translate 2000 words from english to brazilian portuguese

I will translate 2000 words from english to brazilian portuguese












About:

I will manually translate your texts from english to brazilian portuguese.

The basic package includes up to 2000 words for only $5. You'll be paying one cent for 4 words.

My specialties are literature, musical articles, historical articles and news, but I can translate many types of texts. I don't translate highly technical content, though, (legal, medicine, mechanics, etc). Depending on the content, send me a message beforehand.

I work with doc, docx, txt and pdf.

For any questions you may have, leave me a message so we can discuss the details.


Eu vou traduzir manualmente seus textos do inglês para o português do Brasil.

O pacote básico inclui até 2000 palavras por apenas $5. Você estará pagando um centavo por 4 palavras.

Minhas especialidades são literatura, artigos musicais, artigos históricos e  notícias, mas eu posso traduzir vários tipos de textos. Eu não traduzo conteúdo altamente técnico, (jurídico, medicina, mecânica, etc). Dependendo do conteúdo, me envie uma mensagem de antemão.

Eu trabalho com doc, docx, txt e pdf.

Para quaisquer dúvidas que você possa ter, me deixe uma mensagem para que possamos discutir os detalhes.

Reviews


paulv3:Very good seller!

fdelima:Thanks! Another great experience.

paulv3:Great Seller!

fdelima:Thanks! Another great experience.

paulv3:Good translator, will order again.


No comments:

Post a Comment