Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will translate english to finnish professionally

I will translate english to finnish professionally












About:

IMPORTANT: Contact me first when you are ordering bigger translations. The same applies to Finnish to English translations. I work with a schedule and thus big translations could cause problems regarding my schedule and could end up being cancelled. By contacting me, I can create a custom offer that exactly fits your needs. 

Also, if you have legal texts, contact me before you order, even if they are small documents!


Finnish to English or English to Finnish translation.

  1. I'm a native Finnish and English speaker.
  2. I'm an Architecture student at a Technical University in Finland. 
  3. I'm good at languages in general.

Finnish is a very complicated language. For example, when trying to translate English to Finnish using Google Translate, you're left with a piece of text that doesn't make any sense. 
That's why it's important to translate your text by an actual person. 

My experience with translating on Fiverr:
  • Translated reviews for a company.
  • Translated all the text for a video game.
  • Translated websites.
  • Translated subtitles.
  • Translated E-books.
  • Translated historical pieces.

Reviews


mariiarudenko:excellent job

taimenbult:Thank you very much, always a pleasure to work with mariiarudenko!

mariiarudenko:excellent job

taimenbult:Thank you!

lsdave19:Will order again


No comments:

Post a Comment