Sunday, August 12, 2018

I will translate texts in any formats from ENG to CHI or from CHI to ENG.

I will translate texts in any formats from ENG to CHI or from CHI to ENG.












About:

Hey there!

I would like to be your Chinese English translator. And here's why I'm the right pick for your translation needs:   

1.) I've years of experiences as a former Assistant Editor, Translator, and Writer for a financial magazine specializing in Asia.

2.) I've translated and published articles from Chinese to English (and vice versa) in financial magazines. 

3.) I'm a native Chinese speaker and an English major.
 
Rest assured the translation you get will be well proofread, edited, and error free.     

Check out my portfolio and place your order now! 


Reviews


giorgifeoli:Excellent communication skills. Made very good suggestions and delivered the work on time.

odlad94:What an awesome experience! I will work with the buyer again without hesitation.

elizsck:Fast delivery.. Quick response \u0026 excellent service.

odlad94:Outstanding Experience!

lfmaestrep:Excellent service and great communication. I recommend it.


No comments:

Post a Comment