I will translate from italian to english and vice versa
About:
Italian and English bilingual university student, specialized in Poetic and Literature Translations, offers expertise in both languages and cultures for the client.Translations are sometimes more important than the original text, they carry the secret meaning of words in a different culture that possibly doesn't have those concepts, it requires someone with a deep and special understanding, i take translation as a moral duty, it's a careful balance between keeping both the true message of the writer and his/her style, i fully believe in what I do.
Able to translate any kind of subject, even tecnical.
I can work on Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Pages, Numbers, Keynotes, Pootle.
Looking forward to doing business with you!
Reviews
stefen1:High quality translation from Italian to English again.
stefen1:Perfect translation
stefen1:High quality translation from Italian to English. Fast and reliable person. Will buy again.
magicmarcoita:Very good translation from Italian into English, great communication with the seller. Outstanding experience, highly recommended!
stefen1:High quality translation from Italian to English again.

No comments:
Post a Comment