Sunday, August 12, 2018

I will give my best in your orders. you will always receive professional quality gigs from me Stop Wasting Your Time. Stop Doing It Wrong. Find Out the Secret to Success and Happiness. Work Smarter, Rather than Harder :)

I will give my best in your orders. you will always receive professional quality gigs from me Stop Wasting Your Time. Stop Doing It Wrong. Find Out the Secret to Success and Happiness. Work Smarter, Rather than Harder :)












About:

Hi there! :-)

I'm Christopher, a Dutch student from Amsterdam.

I'm willing to translate up to 500 words between English and Dutch for just $5.

I am familiar with most kinds of content, such as marketing, business and IT and gambling.
However, legal content such as contracts, certificates and terms & conditions should be presented to me first via a private message. Otherwise it's possible the order will be cancelled.

Further questions? I'm available at all times!


Reviews


katelinnik:translation is executed perfectly)) Thanks

katelinnik:translation is executed perfectly)) Thanks

katelinnik:translation is executed perfectly)) Thanks

christopherbase:Thank you!

katelinnik:translation is executed perfectly)) Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment