Friday, September 14, 2018

I will provide a native translation from english to russian

I will provide a native translation from english to russian












About:

"If I am selling to you, I speak your language. If I am buying, dann müssen Sie Deutsch sprechen." (Willy Brandt)

Would you like expand your business to Russia?

Whether it's a small article, a menu, a sales kit or a website, I am here to help you.
As a native Russian speaker and a trained translator with international experience, I will make sure that the final result is not only accurate, but sounds good.

Please message me with your requirements for a custom order!

Reviews


serdarkarliev:Well done. Thanks

serdarkarliev:Premium quality translation! Many thanks

serdarkarliev:Great gig! Properly translated and proofread. Thank you

stockhom:outstanding will order again

bersmartheaven:great job.


No comments:

Post a Comment