Friday, September 14, 2018

I will translate english to polish or polish to english up to 500 words

I will translate english to polish or polish to english up to 500 words












About:

2 YEARS OF SERVICE ON FIVERR!
If you have special requests or very long texts or specific deadlines please contact me before ordering!
TOP QUALITY

Hello!

I would like to offer a professional translating from:

  • English to Polish
  • Polish to English

About me:

     I've been living in Poland since I was born. It's my native language. I have been taking additional English lessons for almost 10 years. I have won several translate competitions, worked with English-speaking people and made a lot of voiceovers for Youtube movies in both languages. 

My offer:

     I make translations manually and I also proofread them. I make translations with maximum amount of 500 words in one gig! I can translate everything - CV, documents, letters, book pages, websites, apps, games etc.

  • guarantee top quality services and no errors!
  • The documents will be ready to print/use.
  • I deliver ready documents in maximum 48 hours! 500 words)

PL:

Oferuję usługi tłumaczeniowe ANG-POL/POL-ANG
1 GIG (5$) = 500 słów
Więcej informacji na wiadomości prywatnej.
Doświadczenie, profesjonalizm, jakość.

Reviews


yana12:Excellent

dixuwalker:Thanks! :)

marciatroisfois:excellent and accurate

dixuwalker:Thanks! :)

wetmonster:PERFECT WORK THANK YOU :)


No comments:

Post a Comment