Monday, September 24, 2018

I will translate from english to greek

I will translate from english to greek












About:

You want a real translation? A live translation? Then you found the right person!!! Greek is my native language and my English is very fluent. I can translate any text, from engineering content to artist one. I am both an engineer and an actress so I know terminology well. I am responsible and consistent in my job. Try my work and you won't lose. 
I charge from 0.01 to 0.02 per word depending on the text. Please come in touch with me before ordering to arrange a price.

Reviews


stephentreacy:excellent work as ever

cecilaki:Excellent buyer as always :)

vlavogelakis:Fast and accurate translation, great communication! \nI will definitely use her again in the future!

cecilaki:I love this buyer! Nice to work with! Excellent communication! Thank you very much for your cooperation :)

kobe12:Outstanding service and quality in work.


No comments:

Post a Comment