Monday, September 24, 2018

I will translate from pashto to english, urdu to english and vice versa

I will translate from pashto to english, urdu to english and vice versa












About:

I am a native Pashto speaker and a professional translator of "Pashto-English and Urdu English" language pairs since more than 5 years. I have been working as a professional translator with Non-governmental organizations, news agencies and various international clients on various platforms. I always believe in efficiency and customer satisfaction which are my top priorities and have always been successful in delivering the quality work. I can translate the following :
  • Books
  • Letters
  • Essays
  • Certificates
  • Reports
  • Slides
  • Audios & Videos 
  • Subtitles
 these are some examples while apart from this I can translate any content or video along with transcription and subtitling professionally and efficiently.

Reviews


paulsed13:Responsive

azadi9943:Looks great to me. Awesome and fast translation.

adilshinvari:Thank you Azadi9943 for being so much cooperative and conveying instructions in a very extensive way. Will always put more efforts to provide you more than expected.\r\n

edvinedvinson:Lightning fast delivery and great communication. Thank you!

adilshinvari:Dear Edvinedvinson, it was a great experience while working on the project of yours. Thank you for letting me work on this project. Will be looking forward to hearing from you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment