Monday, September 10, 2018

I will translate your documents from English to Turkish and Turkish to English

I will translate your documents from English to Turkish and Turkish to English












About:


OVER 200 HAPPY CUSTOMERS!

Hi!
 This is Can. 
I'm Bilingual English - Turkish translator. I have American father, Turkish mother. I'm native to both languages and I've been working as full-time translator for more than 6 years. 


I can translate "up to" 350 words English to Turkish or Turkish to English for just 5$. 


why you should pick me

  • Because translation is my Job.
  • Because I'm always available for you.
  • Because I'm Native to both languages.
  • Because I'm very good at localization.
  • Because I deliver job as quickly as possible.
  • Because I won't deliver until It's good enough.
  • Because I listen to you, and act according to your needs.

  • Past Projects I have worked on:
  • App Translations
  • Game Translations
  • College Essays
  • Technical Documents
  • Legal Documents
  • Blog Posts
  • Biographies
  • Presentations
  • Political Memos
  • Press Releases
  • Short Stories
  • Marketing Emails
  • Brochures
  • Web Content
  • Erotica
  • In Class Presentation
  • Grant Applications
  • Dating profiles
  • Advertisements
  • Novels
  • Non-fiction books
  • Screenplays



Price may vary depending on the context or the work itself. Please contact with me BEFORE  placing your order. So we can discuss the details!

Ps: this is my dog Sushi (:

Reviews


netideas:Great cooperation!

ruchi1234:Great work \nThank you\nSee you

wanderesushi:Thank you so much! ( :

rhymereason:excellent as always

wanderesushi:It always so nice to work with Rymereason!!\r\nThank you for your order!!


No comments:

Post a Comment