Monday, September 10, 2018

I will provide perfect english german translation

I will provide perfect english german translation












About:

Welcome to my Gig.

I’m a professional translator with over 6 years of experience. I’ve a great mastery of English, French and German.

All translations will be professionally doneproofread and delivered as fast as possible. One of the most popular features of my service is keyword translation .

I can translate:

  • Books & Novels
  • Instruction manuals
  • Web sites
  • Reports
  • Articles
  • Catalogs of products
  • Scripts / Screenplay
  • Subtitles
  • Legal documents
  • Apps
  • Thesis
  • Technical Texts
  • And more

Why You Should Hire Me:

  • My work is CLEAN and  PROFESSIONAL
  • No grammatical or spelling errors
  • I will deliver within the specified deadline.

I will perfectly translate 300 words of any of text within maximum 48 hours for $10This rate varies with the type of document, conditions of translation and type of content.

I’m sure you will be completely satisfied with my service.

***100% SATISFACTION***

If you can't find a package that corresponds to your requirements, please kindly message me and I will be happy to send you a customised offer. 

Reviews


obnixus_ceo:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

obnixus_ceo:Seller was excellent. Difficult to tell if translation was excellent, otherwise we would not need translation. But it looks correct, and testing it on a german speaking person didn't come up with any errors. Slightly overdue on time, but it was weekend, so it's ok.

stacy_1234:Thank you.

estheticmed:Good service!

stacy_1234:Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment