Sunday, September 9, 2018

I will manually translate in french and spanish

I will manually translate in french and spanish












About:

I will manually translate your french or spanish text and vice versa. 
I can translate from english to spanish or french.

All manual translations, no web translators.
Unlimited revisions. 100% satisfaction.

I will gladly translate your:
  • books and e-books
  • websites
  • blog posts
  • courses and e-courses

Please note: I'm not a sworn translator so I can't translate some things like legal papers, diplomas, certificates, medical or technical stuff. 

 Please, feel free to contact me for more advice or inquiries. 

Have a nice day!

Reviews


ytyl100:No more saying, Sara always delivers work on time with high quality, that is why we keep placing order with her!

sara_wordsandgo:Always a pleasure to work with them!

ytyl100:Always quick and excellent quality, we have been working for long term cooperation with Sara!

sara_wordsandgo:Always an outstanding experience. Thanks!

fraanmurillo:Excelente trabajo, rápido y de calidad!


No comments:

Post a Comment