Friday, September 21, 2018

I will provide quality english french translation

I will provide quality english french translation












About:

Hello! I am Liliane, a French native living in the United States. I am a fusion of cultures that loves to travel and learn about the world. I have a B.S in Journalism and Mass Communications and a Juris Doctorate. I am meticulous, efficient, and knowledgeable. Im here to provide you with accurate and timely French and English translations.


Type of Content

  • Legal: Corporate legal documents including but not limited to: Contracts, meeting minutes, Immigration documents, articles of incorporation, and regulations.

  • Business: Business presentations, letters and reports. 

  • Other: Letters, children's books, articles, miscellaneous documents. 

If you have any questions or specifications for your project, please send me a message !!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment