Friday, September 21, 2018

I will translate any 500 words from English to Italian or vice versa, from Spanish to Italian and vice versa, and from English to Spanish and vice versa.

I will translate any 500 words from English to Italian or vice versa, from Spanish to Italian and vice versa, and from English to Spanish and vice versa.












About:

Ciao!
My name is Riccardo and I will translate any 500 words from English to Italian or vice versa, from Spanish to Italian and vice versa, and from English to Spanish and vice versa.

I'im Italian and I have a C1 level Cambridge certificate and C1 level DELE certificate in Spanish.

I will do it manually without any use of google translate or similar services. 

My services are:
  • Articles
  • Books
  • Manuals
  • Websites
  • Scientific papers
  • Business documents
  • Advertisments


If you are interested please contact me.

Thank you for your time and interest.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment