Thursday, September 6, 2018

I will translate english to french 700 words

I will translate english to french 700 words












About:

Hello, I am Brian. I have a first degree in Environmental Science and from Cameroon. I am Bilingual having a mastery of English and French. I also speak basic German.
I can translate the following:
French to English
English to French

I accept files in different format.
Word
PDF
I translate files; articles, manuals,websites

Price.
I translate every 700 words for $5
I give a discount of 12% for files above 10000 words.
I do proofread countless times to ensure you get 0 error translated file.
Extra:
I also do research on topics concerning health, environment and write good articles on them




Reviews


lisamonroe:Wow!!! Outstanding and excellent work. Delivered on time. will definitely be ordering from Brian. \

brianozix:Thanks so much Lisa

netmapl:Outstanding Experience!

brianozix:Thanks. Always great working with you.

goldlotus:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment