Wednesday, September 19, 2018

I will translate 4,500 words from English to French ou du français à l’anglais

I will translate 4,500 words from English to French ou du français à l’anglais












About:

Hi, I will translate 300 words for $30. Use the packages and extras accordingly or feel free to contact me before ordering! I am always happy to help and can work with your budget for any projects you may have.

I will translate anything for you between French and English. I am perfectly fluent in both and would be willing to help. I can also proofread texts in either language for you (check my other gig). I can work in Quebec French or France French as well as U.K. English or U.S. English.

Thank you and feel free to contact me!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Salut, je traduirai 300 mots pour 30 $. Utilisez les forfaits et les extra pour commander ou contactez-moi avant de commander ! Je peux travailler avec votre budget pour tous les projets que vous pouvez avoir.

Je traduirai entre le français et l’anglais. Je suis parfaitement fluent et certifié dans les deux. Je suis aussi traducteur chez Straker. Je peux aussi réviser vos textes en anglais ou français. Je peux travailler en français québécois ou de France ; même en anglais américain ou britannique.

Merci et n’hésitez pas à me contacter !

Reviews


symioz:Outstanding experience. So fast, so communicative. I recommend 100% reliable.

fnem2020:Merci cher David :)

davidev:Toujours un plaisir

dimanyisha:Great. I am satisfied.

davidev:Always happy to help!


No comments:

Post a Comment