Monday, March 30, 2020

Translate English To German











About:

************** >2000 orders with 100% positive Rating ***************



I GUARANTEE:

  • Manual translation
  • Fast translation

  • 100% Customer Satisfaction


Born and raised in Germany, I would like to offer professional translations. I have been living abroad for more than 2 years and am fluent in English.



I will translate any text up to 200 words from English into German for 1 Gig. Please use my packages depending on your word count.



**** Kindly contact me for orders of MORE THAN 4000 WORDS.

* If you need translations in less than 24 hours, please contact me and we can work it out.



Whatever it is, I will make it happen:

  • content of your website
  • handbook
  • marketing or business text

  • personal documents
  • letters
  • etc.


*Please note that I am NOT translating legal documents (Terms & Conditions etc.) nor CVs/cover letters.



Don't hesitate to contact me for further questions.

Also take a look at my other Gigs on fiverr for proofreading and professional Photoshop work.



Best regards,

Melanie



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I find it very easy to work with Mel, Communication is fast and results are top work. I would not hesitate to recommend Mel.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!! :)

Seller's Response:

Great experience. Thanks!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your order!!

Seller's Response:

Great translation, just like last time. Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment